Durmstrang Institute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You all know the story of what happened within the halls of Hogwarts but now, it's time to learn what happened inside Durmstrang's dark fortress.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Durmstrang Institute

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celaena Hendrix
Admin
Celaena Hendrix

Welcome to the Durmstrang Institute  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Durmstrang Institute    Welcome to the Durmstrang Institute  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Hello. My name is Annie, the founder of this site. I gladly welcome you to the Durmstrang Institute, where you can create history, spells and long lasting loves and friendships. The site is still in the works but fear not, I will continue working on this and make it the best it can possibly be. If you have any suggestions, feel free to contact me via PM, Facebook if you have me or Skype, again if you have me.

Let's begin...

It's been nineteen years since the dreadful Battle of Hogwarts that cost so many lives and now, in 2016, a new year has begun where Albus Potter attends his first year of Hogwarts. And with the new year of Hogwarts, it also begins the new year of Durmstrang Institute. Bright eyed students pour into the dark fortress, unaware of the evil that once walked through the halls and are only aware of the legends. Durmstrang is a school of fighters, those of which who are born and bred for a battle...are you one of those people? 

Come and find out.
Back to top Go down
https://durmstranginstitute.rpg-board.net

Welcome to the Durmstrang Institute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durmstrang Institute :: Welcome :: Important Information-
Jump to: